Our project will be presented in the 25th Annual Conference of Alzheimer Europe which takes place in Ljubljana, Slovenia from 2-4 September 2015. During the conference we will have the opportunity to present our work in the field of technology and dementia. The annual Alzheimer Europe conference is, as ever, unique in bringing together a range of participants, including people with dementia and their carers, policy makers and civil servants, care and health professionals, academics and researchers, staff and volunteers of Alzheimer associations and representatives of the pharmaceutical industry. The theme for this year is “Dementia: putting strategies and research into practice”.
Three papers and two posters have been accepted for presentation:
- P4.2. The use of ICT for the assessment of people with dementia and mild cognitive impairment within the Dem@care project (KÖNIG Alexandra)
- P19.1. Remote monitoring of people with dementia: the Dem@Care Experience (BRIASSOULI Alexia, BUSO Vincent, BENOIS-PINEAU Jenny, PLANS Pierre-Marie, CRISPIM-JUNIOR Carlos F, BREMOND Francois, HOPPER Louise, KOMPATSIARIS Ioannis
- PO3.31. Multi-sensor analysis and decision making for supporting people with dementia (MEDITSKOS Georgios,STAVROPOULOS Athanasios, KOMPATSIARIS Ioannis)
- P19.5. Facilitating reminiscing using automatic cameras – memory lane (KIKHIA Basel, BENGTSSON Johan E.)
We will also have the opportunity to give a poster presentation covering @Home and @NursingHome.
- PO3.42. Dementia Ambient Care: A holistic approach to the management of dementia in multiple care settings (HOPPER Louise, JOYCE Rachael, MELANDER Catharina, KIKHIA Basel, KARAKOSTAS Anastasios, SÄVENSTEDT Stefan, IRVING Kate)